What makes Revanesse® Versa™ unique?
DESIGNED FOR SAFETY
REVANESSE® VERSA™IS A HYALURONIC ACID DERMAL FILLER THAT CAN BE USED TO TREAT MODERATE TO SEVERE FACIAL WRINKLES AND FOLDS, INCLUDING NASOLABIAL FOLDS.
A Little More Goes A Long Way with Revanesse Versa
Revanesse® Versa™ is the only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler in the US available in a 1.2mL syringe size. Whether you require more product to be brought to full correction or are seeking a more cost-effective treatment option; 20% more product in our syringe is another example of the Revanesse® difference and our commitment to providing pathways for patients to achieve the best possible results.
Whether you require more product to be brought to full correction or are seeking a more cost-effective treatment option; 20% more product in our syringe is another example of the Revanesse® difference and our commitment to providing pathways for patients to achieve the best possible results.
Injection DepthRevanesse® Versa™ is indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in adults 22 years of age or more.
I should not receive a Revanesse® Versa™+
or Revanesse® Lips™+ injection?
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including: severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy), allergy to hyaluronic acid products, allergy to lidocaine, Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse®.
- have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
- If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with a Revanesse® dermal filler.
Schedule a Consultation
At Rejuvenation Wellness and Aesthetics, our priority is help you feel your absolute best. We focus on providing innovative, cutting-edge treatments that provide superior results. Our dedicated experts will create an effective treatment plan based on your skin concerns.