Get a Facelift without Surgery
PDO Threads address:
Around and under
Jawline and Jowls
How A PDO Thread Lift Works
What does the PDO thread lift procedure involve?
- First, treatment areas will be numbed to ensure maximum comfort.
- Second, your practitioner will choose a thread type custom to your treatment needs.
- Your practitioners will gently inject the PDO threads into various layers of the skin. Then the threads will grab and lift the skin up. The number of injection sites will also vary based on your treatment needs.
- You're all done! Expect some bruising and a sore or swollen treatment area for the first 3-5 days post-procedure. The skin may appear to have slight indents. This typically goes away within the first few days. Tightness of the face may be felt for about two weeks after the procedure.
from this procedure?
for this procedure?
- You have wrinkles or loose skin on the face
- You are seeking a treatment alternative to the surgical facelift
- You are in good physical and emotional health
- You have realistic expectations
Schedule a Consultation
At Rejuvenation Wellness and Aesthetics, our priority is help you feel your absolute best. We focus on providing innovative, cutting-edge treatments that provide superior results. Our dedicated experts will create an effective treatment plan based on your skin concerns.