Fight Signs of Aging
with Dermal Fillers
How dermal fillers work
You may qualify as an ideal candidate if you have gained noticeable wrinkles and fine lines, or are unhappy with the lack of, or loss of, volume in certain areas of the skin. Some of the most common areas that can be treated by soft tissue fillers are:
- Nasolabial folds (lines extending from the sides of the nose down to the mouth)
- Marionette lines (extending downwards from the corners of the mouth to the chin)
- Smile lines
- Skin depressions such as acne scars
- Sagging, sunken, or hollow cheeks Thin lips
Types of dermal fillers available
- JUVÉDERM® is composed of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body. They are indicated for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (i.e., nasolabial folds). Each brand has different versions, which are intended to optimally treat specific skin density and problem areas. JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, and Perlane® can also be used to enhance lips.
- Radiesse® is made of a mineral-like compound found naturally in human bones – calcium hydroxylapatite. This water-based gel is regarded as the heaviest facial filler. In addition to having the efficacy to fill in the deepest creases, such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and frown lines, while stimulating natural collagen growth, Radiesse® can enhance fullness of the cheeks as well as other facial contours.
- VERSA™ Used for over four years in Canada (where it is also manufactured), VERSA received its FDA approval for use in the United States in 2017. Since its initial release, over one million syringes of VERSA have been used worldwide with no reports of adverse events reported.
- BELOTERO BALANCE® is a new hyaluronic acid (HA) -based cohesive gel dermal filler. It is uniquely formulated which makes it versatile enough to handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds, the smile lines around the mouth, as well as more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines. BELOTERO BALANCE is also approved for the corners of the mouth and “marionette” lines, lines which run downward from the corner of the mouth.
Schedule a Consultation
At Rejuvenation Wellness and Aesthetics, our priority is help you feel your absolute best. We focus on providing innovative, cutting-edge treatments that provide superior results. Our dedicated experts will create an effective treatment plan based on your skin concerns.